Cabal Online is a 3D fantasy MMORPG set in the world of Nevareth. Explore a variety of environments as one of seven classes. Join one of two warring factions and take part in fast-paced PvP action!
Type: Fantasy MMORPG
Release Date: February 2008 (NA)
PvP: Duels / Open PvP / Arenas / Nation Wars
Pros: +Skill Combo system. +Tons of PvP features. +Flashy skill animations. +Low system requirements. +Intuitive map, quests, and beginner progression.
Cons: -Dated visuals and user interface. -Repetitive PvE content. -Generic fantasy setting and gameplay mechanics.
Cabal Online Overview
Join the ranks of powerful heroes as they embark on quests to save the world of Nevareth from its prophesied destruction in Cabal Online. Choose from one of seven classes and make use of deadly combos to survive in a world inhabited by unique and often hostile creatures. Grow stronger by mastering the use of your skills through training and constant use. Join Nation Wars and participate in massive battles for the good of your chosen faction. Watch your back as you journey through a brutal world where duels, ambushes, and knives in the back are an everyday part of life.
Cabal Online Key Features:
- Custom Character Builds – allocate stat and skill points manually to craft a unique character.
- Varied Environments – explore a scorched desert, verdant jungle, and frigid tundra within minutes of starting.
- Many Ways to Fight – Cabal is a PvP focused MMORPG, flag yourself for Open PvP, bet on player duels, and take part in daily Nation Wars.
- Skill Combos – chain skills to perform powerful combos with flashy animations.
- Seven Varied Classes – choose from a Warrior, Blader, Wizard, Force Archer, Force Shielder, Force Blader, and Gladiator.
- K-Rock Background Music – listen to the game’s soundtrack by Korean band Novasonic in the game's own music player.
Cabal Online Screenshots